Dr. Rizwan M A P
Hindi, Tamil, Arabic, English
MBBS -Sree Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur (Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.)
DNB ( Family Medicine ) -KG Hospital and PG Institute, Coimbatore.
MNAMS-Membership of National Academy of Medical Sciences (Ministry of Health & Family
Welfare, Government of India)
Certificate Program in Clinical Diabetology- Distance education program by Harvard Medical
Passed MRCP(UK )PART 1 examination.
Type of Physician
Family Medicine Specialist
- Specialist in Family Medicine at Aster MIMS, Kannur since 11.10.2019
- Family physician at Koyili Hospital, Kannur for 6 months from 10.04.2019 to 09.10.2019.
- Family physician & Specialist Registrar in Medical Oncology ( with senior consultant Dr.T.Raja ) at
Apollo Cancer Institute, Chennai for 5 months from 03.10.2018 to 06.03.2019.
- Family Physician at Karuna Hospital, Palakkad, Kerala for 1 year from 04.07.2017 to 07.07.2018.
- .Completed Post graduation in speciality of Family Medicine at KG Hospital and Post Graduate
Institute, Coimbatore for 3 years from 08.05.2014 to 07.05.2017.
- Junior Resident Doctor in ER at Thalassery Co-operative Hospital for 3 months from 01.02.2014 to
- .Junior Resident Doctor in Dept. of Nephrology (with senior consultant Dr Georgy K Nainan) at PVS
hospital, Kaloor for 1 month in December 2013 .
- .Internship at Sree Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur & ERNAKULAM GENERAL HOSPITAL, an NABH
accredited hospital, Kerala from 16.03.2011 to 31.03 2012.